October 26, 2009

So...Are You Making Any Money With The PowerBAR Club?

It's an honest and popular question.
Are we making any money yet? The Answer, No.
Why? Because the Ad Exchange has not gone live yet.

The PowerBAR Club was in Pre-Launch since early September. The company had a Webinar call and invited 80 people to it. 20 people signed up that night. Those 20 people have turned into over 40,000 in under 2 months. And the company has not advertised AT ALL.

The Pre-Launch was planned to work out the bugs in the programming and get everything in working order before the Full Launch. Well we are getting close! The Bar was fully launched last week and each day more and more features are being enabled.

Once the site goes fully active a massive PR campaign is being launched for the Ad Exchange. There are already companies waiting in line for these 10 cent "targeted" ads.

As of right NOW, there are still only "Training Ads" available (10 per day) so the money is not piling up very quickly right now. But you know what, I am ok with that. Here's why:

I am busy building my downline. I am busy promoting this and trying to explain how the PowerBAR Club works to the best of my ability to anyone that wants to know about it. I am not worried about clicking on .003 cent ads right now, I am supporting my team. And you know why that is going to pay off? When the Ad Exchange goes live and we are able to start making .03 or more cents per ad, I will have built a team that is ready and able to start making money INSTANLTY. I won't have to focus on promoting as much, I won't have to train my team members, I won't have to divide my time between working The PowerBAR Club and promoting it. I will see instant results from a team that already knows what to do and how to do it.

So I will answer the question again. Am I making any money yet? No.

Am I worried? Not even a little.

Once again I have to remind you that the PowerBAR Club is 100% FREE. There are no membership fees, no monthly dues, no "upgrade so you can make the real money" crap.

The weekly Webinar calls are also FREE. I have attended every one since September 28. I learn more and more each week.

You don't even have to download The BAR if you don't want to. Once the Ad Exchange goes live, if you are part of an internet community, a social networking site (Facebook, Myspace) or have a website or a blog you can add a widget to the site, click on ads and make $. You can also register your websites and if anyone else clicks on an ad from your site, you make $.

I don't know what else I can say. Like my very first post said, I am NOT going to try to convince you to do anything. I am only giving you the MOST accurate information I can so you can make your own INFORMED decision.

I do hope I have done that.

Making life better one click at a time!
Pam C.
http://11881.powerbarclub.com

2 comments:

  1. GREAT JOB IN YOUR EVALUATION OF THE POWERBAR CLUB.

    DO YOU KNOW WHEN THEY PLAN TO GO LIVE???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ed,
    Thank you! I am happy to give people the truth and as much info about this program as I can. I don't want people to join because they THINK they are going to start making 43,000 a month overnight. That isn't likely. I want them to join because it is a great program and has the potential to do great things, if promoted properly. The Ad Exchange has not gone live yet, but as I am writing this reply, I am waiting for tonights Webinar to start. Hopefully we will get some more details. Each day new features are available and the web seems to be buzzing lately with excitement about this. I think I saw someone with an ID number around 45000!!! I will post as soon as I know more!!!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete