October 18, 2009

PowerBAR Club Webinar Part 1 and 2 Added

Well...Look at me, Power Captain at Perpetual Income Programs! Woo Hoo!!! I told you it was a great site with great people ;-) Thank you Zac. I hope I can continue to help others find this great opportunity and support everyone along the way.

Ok then, today I have placed some YouTube videos of the PowerBAR Club's first Webinar call for you to take a listen to. (I know listen to videos? There is no picture but the content is what you need to hear anyway.) These were the VERY calls I listened to that got me SO excited about this program. So I will let them speak for themselves (literally LOL).

Take a listen and then click to join me... http://11881.powerbarclub.com/

Making life better one click at a time!
Pam
Power Captain PIP

No comments:

Post a Comment