October 23, 2009

I Will Always Answer Honestly and Be Upfront. Update for the PowerBAR Club

Hello all,

I figured since I was signing in to reply to Cindy's question, I would give the update from the Webinar last night.

Last Night? you say. Yes last night. There was a re-do of the Webinar call last night due to some technical issues on Wednesday night's call.

To Cindy and everyone,
No I havent received a check yet as the site has been in Pre-Launch until recently. The updates to The Bar have just been released (2 days ago) and this will allow the PR campaign to go into full swing. During the Pre-Launch we were being allowed to click on what the company called Training ads (and still are) to get a feeling for the system and help work out any bugs and issues we found. The training ads are limited to 10 per day as the company itself (The Bar, Invite 5) is paying us directly since they are generic ads. We are only making .003 cents on training ads. Again, this is temporary since as soon as the Ad Exchange goes live those "generic" ads are going to be replaced with actual "10 cent ads" that you can make "up to" 5 cents on (fairly easily I might add).

I know it sounds confusing and there is really no way for me to explain everything as I am still learning myself. But I will always be as honest as I can.

I have NOT been asked for a credit card or any money at all for ANY portion of the PowerBAR signup.

I have attended EVERY webinar call since September 28 for FREE.

I have never seen a program that has THIS much potential.

Once the Ad exchange goes live (soon they hope, you know how technology is) you will be able to request to be paid on the 10th of the month and those requests will be paid out on the 15th of the month. You do not have to give your SS# until you make money and request funds and at that point you would fill out a W-9 form so the taxes can be paid at the end of the year.

Also with the new system you WILL NOT HAVE to download a toolbar if you choose not to. I know MANY people have been screaming that the company can phish for data in your computer and hack into your system.

Well first, THAT ISN'T TRUE and second, now you will be able to click on ads without even downloading the BAR if you choose not to.

I do hope i have answered your question Cindy and I hope you get as excited about this program as I did.

If you do decide to join me I offer a lot of support to my team and am always available for questions.

I have updated my profile to the right under the videos. Please click on my e-mail to send me a message of I can be of any more help to you.

Hope to see you in my downline!

Making life better one click at a time!
Pam
http://11881.powerbarclub.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment