November 1, 2009

The PowerBAR Club Ad Exchange is Going Live Soon

Hello Everyone,

I hope you all had a Happy Halloween!! I am sorry I have been MIA, but I have been promoting The PowerBAR Club like crazy to anyone that will listen.

So the webinar last week, in one word...WOW! The CEO of the Boloto Group, Robert Donnelli was part of this weeks webinar call, and he was on for over an hour and a half. The call itself lasted almost 2 HOURS! (The recording of the call has already been posted in the Training Center at the PowerBAR Club...make sure you check it out if you decide to sign up)

In a very large nutshell, the PowerBAR Club's Ad Exchange should be live in under 3 weeks. The company is right now in the process of having auditors go through every line of code to make sure that everything is working exactly the way it's supposed to. They advised Mr. Donnelli that they would need another 6-8 days (on Tuesday) and once they sign off on everything, the 10 Cent Ads PR campaign goes into FULL swing. At that point they will start a 2 week countdown to the opening of the Ad Exchange.

So as I have said before, I am not here to convince anyone to do anything. What I WILL tell you is, IF you are thinking about joining The PowerBAR Club, do it. Whether it is on my team, or on someone elses, just bite the bullet and sign up. It's free. There are going to be so many ways to make money with this and the sooner you sign up, the sooner you can start building your team.

As I have said before, I will answer any questions that I can. You can either comment here or click on my profile to e-mail me. I won't blow sunshine up your skirt...I dont think it makes any sense to tell you that you will make money overnight...you won't. I will tell you that this opportunity has huge potential. The sooner people that are interested in doing this actually get signed up the better position they will be in to actually begin making money when the Ad Exchange does go live.

As Always...

Making life better one click at a time!
Pam
http://11881.powerbarclub.com/


P.S. Check out the links I posted to the right. I will only EVER post free opportunities so feel free to check them out without going for your wallet :-)

8 comments:

  1. hello miss pam, I am interested in your post, however, I was wondering on how can they pay us because in the sign up button, they haven't ask for any info regarding the payment details. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mimi,
    Thanks for visiting my site!

    To answer your question, the payments come from the Invite5 site. Once you have $10 in available funds, you can request a check (you need to request by the 10th for it to be cut on the 20th). When you sign into the Invite5 site (either click on the My Money button on the Bar or go to www.invite5.com and sign in) you can click on Account and then on Funds and request a check. All funds are sent via Paypal.

    This is from the Invite5 site:
    "How can you pay me without more information?"
    Only a valid email address tied to a Pay Pal account is required. Once you hit $600 you will need to submit proper tax information to continue receiving payments. This provides for proper account and your true ID will be validated.

    I hope this info helps!

    Making life better one click at a time!
    Pam
    http://11881.powerbarclub.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. =) THANK YOU!!!!!

    ahm this is out of the topic but can I make an account in PayPal using my bank account instead of a credit card? The banks won't allow me to have a credit card because I am just 17. (18 and above is the required age to have a credit card here in our country =(

    Thank you =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mimi,
    Yes!!! You only need an e-mail address and bank account to sign up for Paypal. Actually only an e-mail adress really but you will need a bank account to transfer funds to and from the Paypal account. You absolutely DON'T need a credit card!!!

    Happy to Help!!

    Making life better one click at a time!
    Pam
    http://11881.powerbarclub.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, Pam:
    Thank you so much for all the info. I joined your downline in the PBC, and followed all the instructions. The first time I opened the ads, a few came up, and I was able to earn 25 cents. Ever since then, though, no ads have ever displayed again. I am using both IE and Firefox's latest versions, and I always sign in before trying to open ads. I have also reinstalled the bar, and tried all possible solutions, to no avail. If it helps, I am currently in Mexico, but as far as I understood that shouldn't be a problem. Thank you for all your help beforehand! --Enrique

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Enrique,

    Thank you for joining my group and Welcome!!

    To answer your question:
    The Ads bar allows you to view only (2) ads at a time. Once you have viewed the (2) ads close the ads and re-open the ads bar, allow a few seconds, this will open more ads to view, once again you can only view (2) more ads, repeat this process until you received the notice you have view your allotment for the day (10 ads). This will all changed once the final product has been downloaded.

    I believe each account starts out with 25 cents so I don't think you earned that clicking on ads. What I do know is that some countries do not have a lot of ads to view. This too will change when the Ads Exchange goes live.

    Please know this though, you can still earn by referring others so even if you cannot click on ads now, promote this like crazy, the few cents you miss out on now will be more than made up for with your established team.

    Make sure you also join the group I sent you in the e-mail after you signed up. Perpetual Income Programs, the link is also on the right side of this page under the videos. There is a large group of people all doing this and helping one another out with this great program.

    Please feel free to e-mail me directly as well, we are all in this together!

    Making Life better one click at a time!
    Pam
    http://11881.powerbarclub.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi i would like yo know .. i already have powerbar club but i only have one ad a day! and get 0.003 cents when i click on it.

    i cant rate it either! and i already have people in my account but only on power bar is that ok ?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Chrissy, Sorry I missed your comment it seems that the notifications are not working right... anyway, you should be able to click on 5 ads per day at this point. It used to be 10 ads but they have reduced it to 5 during the final days before the Ad Exchange launch. You will only earn .003 cents per ad until the Ad Exchange goes live and then you will earn .03 per ad. The people in your PBC site SHOULD be going to their Invite5 site after they register and completing the Invite5 process to make that account active. For some reason they are not all doing this. Hopefully this will change when the Boloto group changes the sign-up procedure. I know it is frustrating, I myself have 20 or so that only signed up with the PBC and not with Invite5.

    I hope this helps. Please feel free to check out some of the links on the site and if you get a chance, head over to Perpetual Income Programs, The link is on the right side of the blog, there is a HUGE group of people all doing this program and are all helping each other along the way!

    Good Luck!

    Pam

    ReplyDelete