November 12, 2009

Oh My!! Where have I Been? Promoting the PowerBAR Club...that's where!

Hello All,

I know I have been MIA for a while. Sorry about that. I have been trying to get my team established and moving in the right direction with the PowerBAR Club. And they are doing very well. Every single evening I get notified of another member that has joined my group either someone that signed up under me or under someone in my group. Kudos Ladies and Gents...

So what I would like to talk about today is the push to sign up a Company under you in the PowerBAR club.

It soulds like a great idea right? Get a large company to sign up under you and instantly grow your downline by hundreds (maybe thousands). Almost too good to be true. So where so you start? How do you approch the big company decision makers and not get brushed off?

My advice? Start small. I have simply taken my link for the company referral website http://getthebar.com/00183HX and put it on a B2B classified list and Tweeted it out. Thats it. For now, I am going to let the marketing people earn their money. The site is well written and is geared for corporate eyes. I can tell you that I got 15 hits to the link within 30 min of putting it online.

Once the marketing people give us some scripts to use and some guidelines to follow, I will most likely start sending e-mails to some CEO's and CFO's. But until then, I am just going to concentrate on my team. Even without a big company in your downline, there is still HUGE potential to make this a big winner for everyone.

That being said, I am going to do something a bit unconventional in this post. I am going to list the links for my entire first level of referrals. If anyone is considering joining the PowerBAR Club, feel free to click on my link or ANY of the links below for anyone on my team.

Daniel, Beth, Diana B, Nina, Virginia, Nor, Brian, David, Frank, Stanil, James, Erin, Mark, Dante Jr, Chantel, Antoine, Steve, Kelli, Mindy, David, John, Hugh, Enrique, Bob, Kendra, Clarinda, Diana D, Stevie

I will be back as soon as more info is available. We are still waiting on the Ad Exchange to go live. I believe the PR campaign is about to be launched. As with any new program as things come up more testing is being done. I know I would rather they delay the launch than have it crash because they rushed the testing.

As Always...
Making life better one click at a time!
Pam
http://11881.powerbarclub.com/

2 comments:

  1. i just wanna ask, its a referral link to invite people to join the powerbar, but from my point of view, its like mlm, altho its free, the people at the start of the chain earns the most, the people at the bottom, who simply cannot find anyone to join or thinks the money is too slow to come will soon give up and earn very little. How to solve that problem?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matthew,
    Yes it is a referral link as you will definitly want people to join your team under you. Because you can earn down seven levels the people that got in early most will see more results but they will not benefit from everyone that signs up because it is 7 levels deep, eventually people will be beyond that level for them. It really works the same as most MLM programs except for the FREE part. No money outlay means that more people are likely to try it and therefore you have a better chance to build a substantial team.
    The links that I put on this Blog for free advertising and the Perpetual Income Programs are also there to help build a team as they will drive traffic to your landing page for FREE.
    I am not going to lie, it will take some work, anyone that thinks they are going to sign up and start making money without any effort will be disappointed. But I think when people see what this program is going to do, they are willing to put in the work for it.
    The payoff will be WELL worth the time investment.
    this needs to be approached as a new business and most new businesses take a year and a LOT of work to begin making money (if they ever do). This program is going to cut that start time to 3 months but the work needs to be done to make it happen!

    I hope that explains things a bit. If not please feel free to ask more questions! I want people to know as MUCH as they can about this opportunity. It is going to be bigger than you can ever imagine.

    As Always...
    Making life better one click at a time!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete