May 6, 2010

Join i5 To Alert and Join i5 To Help

What an amazing concept.

  1. Join the program
  2. Download the browser button
  3. Share it with everyone you know
  4. HELP FIND (and prevent future) missing children AND
  5. Fund Non-profits

All with NO cost to you.

What reason could you POSSIBLY have for not doing this?

Check out the video to the right (Joini5 To Alert) and then click on the i5 Button below the video and click on Join Me at Join i5.

Everyone needs to be part of this Global Alert System!

I can sleep at night knowing I have done everything in my power to keep my son safe...can you say the same?

Making life better one click at a time!
Pam C.
Join i5 to Alert with Me!

P.S. For those of you that have been following my Blog (thank you) it was announced last night by Bob Donnelli (CEO of Boloto Group) the Ad Exchange is going live at the end of May!

No comments:

Post a Comment