March 29, 2010

Have I been MIA...no just waiting for the rush...Have Children? Know anyone that does? READ ON!!

Ok Ladies and Gents...Here I am alive and well...LOL I have been listening to the PowerBAR Club webinar calls and have a renewed excitement for this program. I know it was getting a bit stale to constantly hear the same message repeated over and over again...BELIEVE me. Well here is the latest poop...

Bob Donnelli, CEO of the Boloto Group (Invite5's parent company) was on the Webinar 3 weeks ago and Blew Our Minds...the reason that this system has not gone live is it is actually undergoing a HUGE metaporphosis and becoming BIGGER and BETTER than anyone could ever imagine. It seems that the main premise of the Invite5 site was to help Non-Profits and they are going BACK to their main objective...

Starting in a few weeks, the new and improved Invite5 site (dubbed 2.0) will be released and the world will know and LOVE it. The message that is going to be spread with this program is Helping Children and Non-Profits FIRST and making $ as a Bonus.

The PowerBAR link that you see me promote and the landing page that tells you all about the program will be no more. From now on the message will be simple "Join i5 to Alert with me" or "Join i5 to Help with me". Once the URL's go live, people will be sent to the Invite5 website and told about the Missing Child Alert Browser Button and will sign up to help one of several WELL KNOWN Non-Profits (I believe Shriners Hospital and Make a Wish are two of the known ones right now but don't quote me) with this new site the message is unmistakeable, we are here to help and if we make $ as a Bonus well who can argue with that...

So I sit in anticipation of the VERY NEAR future...after all How many of you have children or know someone who has children that would not want to install a button on their Browser to potentially put an end to child abduction...sign me UP!! and if we can help non-profits in the process and make $ all for FREE...well hmmm let me think about it for a minute...NOT!! Sign me UP again!!! Oh and that feature is active NOW...so as soon as you sign up and install the Browser Button, you are helping protect children. You will be notified of a missing child within 100 miles of your IP address, Technology!!

so as a recap...the PowerBAR Club will be phased out, meaning the Landing Page and referral URL...not the actual group. We will still have Webinars on Wednesdays and new members can sign up but it will not be a direct link to the Invite5 site anymore. In this way we can all be speaking the same message.

Until that happens though feel free to get in on this now...click my link below and sign up for the PowerBAR Club and then Log into the Invite5 website. That way you will have all the benefits of the PowerBAR Club Webinars and training material and will be that much closer to helping others and as a result helping yourself.

Wishing you bright tomorrows filled with Love, Compassion and SAFE children!

Pam

Join me in the PowerBAR Club

No comments:

Post a Comment